[opensuse-translation] New: search page translatable
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 11:50:28 +0100
Hi,

JFYI, unfortunately it was noticed too late that the default browser
home page (search page) didn't use the proper translation mechanism :-(
Thanks to coolo's script we finally have opensuse-search-page.pot which
can be translated. We can't deploy in time for GA anymore but any missing
strings you fill in will be deployed the following days.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel