Re: [opensuse-translation] Some new strings in software.o.o for the Leap release
On 11/03/2015 07:30 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-11-03 18:23, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

So please, update the corresponding xx/po/sofware-opensuse-org.xx.po as
soon as possible. The new couple of sentences (together with the
to-be-localized pointer to the release notes) are already there.

'es' done.

I don't know what would be that pointer, though. I see none at
<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/>.

Wouldn't it be this?

https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/42.1/RELEASE-NOTES.es.html

BTW, I realized there were two links to the Leap release notes in the po
files and only one was right. Fixed.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa