Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan
Forgot to report, too.

Translations for release announcement and social media launch plan
were done for Japanese.

Release announcement is placed now at:
https://ja.opensuse.org/Archive:リリースアナウンス 42.1

(will be moved to "リリースアナウンス" after launch)

Thanks,

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:55:14 +0100