Re: [opensuse-translation] opensuse-landing-page.pot
Den 28. okt. 2015 19:50, Stephan Kulow skreiv:
I see that in trunk the file opensuse-org.pot has been deleted, but the
corresponding translations (.po files) have not. Should they also be
deleted?

I didn't dare to delete them as I have no idea if the strings are lost
or not. But the po files itself are useless, yes.

Well, the strings would be lost (but can of course be resurrected from the SVN), but as they’re not used, that’s no loss. So I’ve now deleted them from SVN (commit 94163).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer