Re: [opensuse-translation] How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
On the other hand... when we started translating (Spanish), I remember
doing about the entire packages files, a few people. But on the next
round almost all our translations had disappeared! We had to start
again from scratch, and most of us refused, discouraged.

I think there is a conflict with upstream translations, I don't
remember for sure.
Carlos, can you please remember when this has happened? I mean, when
have you committed fully translated files. I'm not asking for revision
number, but at least a rough estimation of date to narrow my search.
Then I'll try to resurrect them and also push to Leap.

--
Regards, Minton.