Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

On 10/19/2015 01:15 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne 19.10.2015 12:56, Douglas DeMaio napsal:
Hi all,
Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages
for the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are
finished. You can find the sm messages at -
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.

Isn`t it outdated? It speaks about openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14, etc...

If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it.
Please post the messages in your local language and language specific
social media channels you manage or use.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help
and all the things you do for openSUSE.

How to update it for Leap?

v/r
Doug

Best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

http://www.opensuse.org/
http://trapa.cz/

The Spanish and English are updated for Leap 42.1. All the other ones are from 13.2. I could delete the format, but thought I would leave it and have others write over the 13.2 info.
v/r
Doug