Re: [opensuse-translation] slideshow.pot outdated
Op zondag 18 oktober 2015 17:50:46 schreef Carlos E. R.:
There are files that contain strings customized for the particular
release, like "welcome to Leap". The slideshow or the release notes
are obvious examples, but there are many more with subtle changes.

Then after a few months, Tumbleweed and Leap will diverge, and every
month more. We need a separate branch for Leap because if it doesn't
exist we can't handle any bugzilla after release.

Not necessary. These texts can be made more general with parameters that
represent the distribution or the release version. This last information is
already present somewhere in the system

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE