Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

(I had
planned to also add SLES 12 SP1 to the mix, for use in Tumbleweed, but I
never got confirmation on whether it was OK for non-paid translator to
commit files to the SLES 12 SP1 branch in SVN.)

Concerning yast, there is currently no need to submit "unofficial"
languages to SLE 12 SP1. Additionally to the "official" languages I
take the other languages from trunk and put all in one yast2-trans
source package. This will be build on SLE 12 SP1 and Leap 42.1.

Once Leap 42.1 and SLE 12 SP1 are done, we will check how we best
continue with the next releases.

It would be great if you'd install Leap and report whether translations
are in place.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5