Carlos E. R. - 15:13 12.10.15 wrote:
On 2015-10-12 11:20, Richard Brown wrote:

Using divisive terms like 'us' and 'them', 'suse' and 'community',
and 'not one of us' directly discourages these kind of new
contributions, which I consider a major threat to the long term
viability and vitality of this project.

It is "them" who is discouraging "us", by imposing things on us
without even talking to "us".

AFAIK from what I saw "they" are trying to improve current situation.
"They" felt they needed to fix few more bugs in demo before letting
people test it (so people wouldn't discard the idea just because of few
bugs) and now we have a situation where people are complaining that they
weren't informed yet and that the solution is not perfect and bug-free
yet and that it is not documented and polished yet.

Two years ago when it was proposed only, people complained that they
don't know Weblate and can't imagine how it would work and would need to
see it.

So can't blame people who went extra mile and tried to prepare demo to
let others to test it and see for themselves how it works.