Dne Po 12. října 2015 18:22:49, Martin Schlander napsal(a):
Mandag den 12. oktober 2015 17:07:13 skrev Stanislav Brabec:
Once the translations matches defined criteria (reached 100%, 2 hours
since last chage), file from the cache goes to the local instance of GIT.

That's a pretty harsh criteria ;-)

Normally something like 70-75% completeness is required for translations to
be shipped (if any criteria at all).

2 hours of no activity OR 100% completion. Not and ;-)

We might put there some limit like at least 50% to ensure we don't ship yast
with one zulu translation or something similar later on tho :)

Tom