Dne 12.10.2015 v 14:19 Michael Skiba napsal(a):
Am Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 19:02:36 schrieb Karl Ove Hufthammer:
If Weblate supported command-line based mass-downloading of templates
files (*.pot) and mass-uploading of translations files (*.po), this
would actually be *very* easy to accomplish. We would only need a few
line of shell scripting.

Yes, Weblate heavily depends on GIT.

It is a three stage process:

Work in progress is kept in the local cache.

Once the translations matches defined criteria (reached 100%, 2 hours since last chage), file from the cache goes to the local instance of GIT.

And the local instance of GIT pushes changes to the upstream GIT.

From my understanding weblate is based off on git. So downloading all the
files from commandline would be something like git clone/git pull, which
should be scriptable.

Weblate could do simpler mass downloading than git clone.

As weblate holds an up-to-date copy of all translated projects, it can provide only requested po file instead of the full repository.

Writing such scripts will be easy.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec