  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:19:13 +0200
Am Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 19:02:36 schrieb Karl Ove Hufthammer:
If Weblate supported command-line based mass-downloading of templates
files (*.pot) and mass-uploading of translations files (*.po), this
would actually be *very* easy to accomplish. We would only need a few
line of shell scripting.

From my understanding weblate is based off on git. So downloading all the
files from commandline would be something like git clone/git pull, which
should be scriptable.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael