On 2015-10-10 15:12, Ferdinand Galko wrote:

Well, this kills my further contribution as translator. I will
never work on translations using a web tool.

Migrating to web is a silly decision according me.

I have the same feelings about finishing of translating in case of
this strange web tool.

Well, I have just raised the issue on the Project mail list. :-/

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos, personal opinion, I think you overreacting
According to official channels (which mean wiki page) translation is
done in SVN.
https://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide

Let's assume you're oposite to our official procedure, you should send
an e-mail to the board, so they deside next steps. I guess they'll
send to the list, get feedback and they'll decide.

Saying you stop contribute is SO selfish. I mean right now we use SVN
but some countries have Vertaal (closer to Web GUI). Why don't you
stop contributions?

Have fun,
/S

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.