Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating Leap
On 01/10/15 18:40, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
I would be great, if community translators of the official SLE languages
(en_US, ar, cs, de, es, fr, hu, it, ja, ko, nl, pl, pt_BR, ru, sv,
zh_CN, and zh_TW) would compare current factory translations with the
variants in the SLE12-SP1 branch and report issues via bugzilla.

So you are saying that we should compare slightly less than 17k strings
to find differences, aren't you?
Sorry, but I think this is not feasible, also because it is enough to
have a different wrapping of the strings to break the use of diff.

Please, do not change translations in the SLE12-SP1 branch directly.

'lcn' translations we will probably handly in a similar manner.

And here other 17k strings to compare?

BTW, there are 4 strings that can not be translated in the just updated
lcn/update-desktop-files-kde-services.pot since they are not in English
(they refer to QNapi).

Best,
Andrea