Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating Leap
Op donderdag 1 oktober 2015 11:27:45 schreef Shane Wims:
Hi,

With our current tools and process the best way to suggest changes to the
SLE translations is via Bugzilla.

I don't think that is workable.

For the SLE supported languages, our vendor translations will overwrite what
is in subversion each time we have an update.

That's acceptable.

Please note that SLE documentation is prepared based on our vendor
translations. Volunteer translations could possibly cause conflict between
SLE software and SLE documentation.

AFAIK the po files contain both documentation and gui elements. I am not aware
of any other documentation in Dutch for yast or applications in lcn.

Regards