Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating Leap
On 21/09/15 03:40, Javier Llorente wrote:
Hello team mates!

Are there any news regarding the translation of Leap?

Not that I know.

According to [1], we have till the 30th of October to translate it,
and well, I would like to start translating it :)

Well, you can translate the Factory trunk, if you desire, hoping that it
is used for some part of Leap.
To me, it is rather unclear from where the packages are taken (some from
SLE almost surely, some from Factory? or from TW?) and it is completely
unclear from where the translations are taken.

Best,
Andrea