Re: [opensuse-translation] Process for Translating for landing page (the old one / current one)
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:56:45 +0200
On 09/14/2015 07:53 PM, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
Den 14. sep. 2015 14:49, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa skreiv:
So far we have translations for ca, fr, it, jp, nl, sk, uk and zh-tw.
Not bad, but far from the 24 languages we display in the language
selection box.:-)

I'll check again before displaying.
No new translations found. Deployed as is.

Which file did you use? opensuse-org.pot har been translated into nn for
a long time, and was last updated a few days ago, but I did not see nn
in your list of languages?

The current automation does not include adding new languages. That
implies some manual work like adding the name to the select box, looking
for the flag and so on. Nobody noticed when the translation to nn was
added to the repository, so it has never been included in subsequent
updates. I'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH