Re: [opensuse-translation] Process for Translating for landing page (the old one / current one)
Den 14. sep. 2015 14:49, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa skreiv:
>So far we have translations for ca, fr, it, jp, nl, sk, uk and zh-tw.
>Not bad, but far from the 24 languages we display in the language
>selection box.:-)
>
>I'll check again before displaying.
No new translations found. Deployed as is.

Which file did you use? opensuse-org.pot har been translated into nn for a long time, and was last updated a few days ago, but I did not see nn in your list of languages?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer