Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
Hello,
There is one typo in an original string:

'maintain and keep our wiki up-to-date,, find and report bugs'

Thanks,
David

El dt 14 de 07 de 2015 a les 13:48 +0200, en/na Douglas DeMaio va
escriure:
Hi all,
I hope your day is going well. We are at the point with the new openSUSE
landing page where we can move forward with translations. I want to
thank Cynthia and Zvezdana for their hard work and dedication in
developing this page, which you can find here -
http://cyntss.github.io/opensuse-landing-page/#

Currently we have the page in English and Spanish. Changing the language
can be found at the bottom right of the landing page.

Please help us translate the information on the page so that we can
bring openSUSE and FOSS to people throughout the world. We would greatly
appreciate any assistance you can provide in translating the new landing
page.

You can contribute to the translation of this page by viewing
https://github.com/cyntss/opensuse-landing-page#contribute

Above this, Cynthia wrote the reasoning behind the development.

We would like to go live with this by July 31, so please provide your
translation contributions by July 25.

--
Respectfully,
Douglas DeMaio

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right
thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you
can do is nothing."
- Theodore Roosevelt