Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I use NoScript ;)

Ow.

That's cheating, you know :-P

Just for testing ;) But even with NoScript it consumes some cpu cycles.

This high cpu usage disappears when I close that page...

I noted this too. I already reported it as an issue in github.

If you use noscript (as I do), then parts of the page are not accessible
anymore while others just don't work as expected.

I had that suspicion, too ;-( I frankly admit that it looks nice with
js enabled.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany