Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
Den 14. juli 2015 18:20, Carlos E. R. skreiv:
I agree with Luiz. We have central point for managing translations
>of openSUSE. And we use standard way via po files.
I agree, too, although Spanish is not affected.

I agree too. Translatable content *needs* to be in a standardised translation format (i.e., PO files), in a central place. Anything else is a recipe for disaster, for very many reasons. We (translators) have *years* of lessons learned on this.

Any when openSUSE already *has* a nice infrastructure for translating content, it seems like an especially bad idea not to use it.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer