Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap
Den 12. juli 2015 14:37, Carlos E. R. skreiv:

>(‘update-summit’ and ‘update-po’ are just example names for the
>scripts)
Yes, but somebody has to set it up...

Then we have to adjust our procedures. Probably adapt vertaal, too.

Sure. And there’s no problem that people are *not* using it. But if someone *wants* to use it, to make their translators’ lives easier, it’s an option.

My translation team (currently a one-man team, and not a very active one at that) currently use the Pology summit framework when translating (but I am only keeping the summit .po(t) files locally, not in openSUSE’s SVN repository), and would be happy to assist any translation teams that wish to use it in setting it up.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer