Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation into Slovak language
Hello Karl,

Thanks for your response.
Do not worry. I was waiting.
I will try to send Daniel that password during the weekend.

Best regards

Ferdinand Galko

Ferdinand Galko <galko.ferdinand@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to work on translation of openSUSE tools into Slovak language.
Slovak is already on the list of localization teams, but there is not
any team coordinator whom I could contact.

Hi Ferdinand, I fear I missed your offer last year. I hope you are
still around and interested in helping with translations. Please send
Daniel (see cc:) an encrypted password with the attached script. Daniel
then will create an SVN account for you.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany