Re: [opensuse-translation] How to get working the translation statistics for Esperanto?
Hi Alexander,

On 05/11/14 03:56, Alexander Melentev wrote:
Hi, Manuel
It is great you want to join the openSUSE localization effort.
Hope I'm not too late with my advice (we had a two days vacation here
in Russia, so I was away from my computer).

It's ok! not to late.

I hope you enjoy your vacation's days ;-)

Languages in translation statistics are controlled by plain text file,
which is located under trunk/lcn:
/trunk/lcn/50-etc/i18n_langs.txt

Anybody with commit rights can put a desired language there, it is
simply a sorted list of <lang_code>:<lang_name> lines. You can add
your language yourself or I can do it later today. Stats are updated
daily, so you'll be able to see the changes tomorrow.

I did it already!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Manuel Ortega