Re: [opensuse-translation] How to get working the translation statistics for Esperanto?
Hi, Manuel
It is great you want to join the openSUSE localization effort.
Hope I'm not too late with my advice (we had a two days vacation here
in Russia, so I was away from my computer).
Languages in translation statistics are controlled by plain text file,
which is located under trunk/lcn:
/trunk/lcn/50-etc/i18n_langs.txt

Anybody with commit rights can put a desired language there, it is
simply a sorted list of <lang_code>:<lang_name> lines. You can add
your language yourself or I can do it later today. Stats are updated
daily, so you'll be able to see the changes tomorrow.

Last week I started to work on the translation of OpenSUSE to Esperanto.

For now my only question is how to get working translation statistics for
Esperanto.

Could someone help me with this?

Best regards,
Manuel