Re: [opensuse-translation] opensuse 13.2 release notes
  • From: David Medina <medipas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 19:07:07 +0100
Hello,
First of all, I would like to express contratulations to everyone for
the great work and dedication.

Second, I have detected some little improvable things in the final
translated version of the landing page and in software.opensuse.org
page, and I have not had time to translate the newest strings in the
release notes file. And maybe some other translation teams would also
like to polish a thing or two.

So I would like to throw the following question: would (or will) it be
possible to refresh these pages in some time soon so that the changes
take effect? Like a week or two, and not having to wait till next
release...

I have already commited the changes for the catalan translation, but
maybe other teams are interested...

Thanks for your attention,

David
Catalan team

Are you still working on the release notes translations? Depending on
the time you'd need, I'd either submit the package this Thursday in the
afternoon (2014-11-06 ~15:00 CET) or in the beginning of next week
(2014-11-10/12).

I guess there will another release notes update within the next two or
three weeks.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE LINUX GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5