[opensuse-translation] Tumbleweed/Factory merge and software.o.o
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:28:33 +0100
Tomorrow we will release openSUSE 13.2 which should mean that we place
the usual message again in software.o.o/developer, that used to be:

"There is no openSUSE release in testing phase at the moment. If you
want to use bleeding edge software, please use <a
href='http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Factory'>openSUSE Factory</a>"

But at the same date, Tumbleweed and Factory will merge, so I updated
the change in software.o.o to reference Tumbleweed instead of Factory.

I updated all the translations in the svn (the change was
straightforward enough), so please check the result for your language.

In some cases, I faced small problems.

Japanese. It currently points to https://ja.opensuse.org/Portal:Factory,
but the equivalent https://ja.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed does not
exist. So I changed it to point to the English Tumbleweed portal.

Czech. I changed it to point to http://cs.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed
but, although I cannot read Czech, I'm pretty sure it talks about the
"old Tumbleweed".

German. Same problem than Czech.

Italian. Same problem... and this time I'm completely sure it's
outdated, I can read enough Italian :-).

Chinese. Same problem again.

So if you are in charge of any of the affected languages or you find a
problem in my search-and-replace translations. Please ping me.

Best.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH