Re: [opensuse-translation] gtk.pot is obsolete.
On 2014-10-29 16:30, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 28.10.2014 16:44, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Karl Eichwalder <> writes:

Lukas, can you please help with yast pot updates for opensuse? Please,
submit to https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/50-pot

Maybe, I should have copied the SLE 12 pot files. I fear I somehow
missed it.

Hi guys,

I've just updated to the latest pot files generated from Git and guess
what ... there is no change to gtk.pot

No idea what is wrong.

That on git side they are not generating properly the pot.
Check the "POT-Creation-Date".
Either the messages not being generated or they are going to some new an
unknown file.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >