Re: [opensuse-translation] New pot files in yast
Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Recently there was a huge merge happening in yast, as you have
probably noticed already. However, I still doubt it's validity, cause
it's message said "Updated current pot files to the latest SLE12
state".

Oops, at least the commit message could cause confusion. Thanks for
warning!

My question to anyone with some knowledge: are these new lines and
files coming only for SLE12 development (then why it is here in
openSUSE trunk) or they are valid also for openSUSE and will stay, so
we need to translate them all?

I guess, ATM the same yast code base is in use for opensuse factory and
SLE 12. But at least we must check that all these files are actually
useful in the openSUSE context.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany