Re: [opensuse-translation] Translate openSUSE into Bosnian language
Haris Hromadzic <harishromadzic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to work on translating openSUSE into Bosnian language.
Bosnian language is already included in the list, but there is no team
for Bosnian language. Who should I contact? How can I start working?

You can (re)start the Bosnian and become its team coordinator. for SVN
access, create an encrypted password with the attached script for
"opensuse-i18n" and send it to Daniel <jdsn@xxxxxxx> (see cc).

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany