Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating translations of software.o.o for activedoc
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 00:12:16 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2013-11-19 at 17:55 +0100, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

I have uploaded a new version of software-opensuse-org.pot (and
corresponding po).

Only one minor change in fact. Starting with 13.1, the documentation
(including the startup guide) have been moved to activedoc.opensuse.org.
Currently software.opensuse.org still points to the old urls, which is
not a problem because we have some redirections for the startup guide
and the corresponding warnings in the front page of docs.o.o.

https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/13.1/

Where do we point to the translated version in that tree?

Old link:

https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/i386/openSUSE/13.1/RELEASE-NOTES.es.html

new link:

https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/13.1

I don't see where to put the "ES" in there.

There is no point in translating the document if they point to the English version, I prefer to leave the old link intact which points to the Spanish version, at suse.com.

- -- Cheers,