Re: [opensuse-translation] Weblate / posummit status and possibilities
Lørdag 6. april 2013 11.45.10 skrev Tomáš Chvátal:
Hello guys,

After that we would probably discourage/disable the direct access to the po
files because you would loose all the fancy stuff like the branch merging
when you work around and not use the web interface. So please let me know
how strongly would you be against web-based translation approach.

I suppose the translation process would be considerably slowed down for those
of us who translate openSUSE po files using full-fledged CAT tools.

Although I don't know how the weblate site would work. For all I know it might
be packed with productivity boosting features. :)

Note that if you lack some cool feature on weblate side I bet we can bribe
Michal with some cookies to implement it. :-)

Cheers

Tom

[1] http://hackweek.suse.com/
[2] http://www.weblate.org/