Re: [opensuse-translation] Yast-printers - YCP format
Quoting "Jan Pape┼ż (honyczek)" <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx>:

#, ycp-format
it can be uploaded successfully probably because it is not tested for YCP format.
[...]
If I understand this, the YCP format is used for percent signed variables %1 %2... to fill context-sensitive values. In the "ConnectionWizardDialog help 6/7" is no variable, so I think there isn't important the YCP format option. Am I right?

Yes, but the yast developers must change the source code to make sure
that the ycp flag will not show up again. Please create a bug report
and ask them to add the appropriate flag ("no-ycp-format"?) to the
ycp source file (bug category "yast2", assignee
"yast2-maintainers@xxxxxxx").