[opensuse-translation] Yast-printers - YCP format
  • From: Jan Papež (honyczek) <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:22:06 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

i've problem with yast/cs/po/printers.cs.po, because in string
"ConnectionWizardDialog help 6/7" (src/helps.ycp:590) is specified option
#, ycp-format

The problem is, that if I change included URL
"http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Printing_via_SMB_(Samba)_Share_or_Windows_Share" to
intended Czech translation page address
"https://cs.opensuse.org/SDB:Tisk_na_sd%C3%ADlen%C3%A9_tisk%C3%A1rn%C4%9B_%28SMB/Samba%29";
it is considered as invalid YCP string format, because character "C" after
percent-sign is for YCP format forbidden. Then if I change .po file and remove
the option
#, ycp-format
it can be uploaded successfully probably because it is not tested for YCP
format.

The previous string "ConnectionWizardDialog help 5/7" (src/helps.ycp:552)
doesn't contain this option, so I think there is no purpose to use it in step
6.

If I understand this, the YCP format is used for percent signed variables %1
%2... to fill context-sensitive values. In the "ConnectionWizardDialog help
6/7" is no variable, so I think there isn't important the YCP format option.
Am I right?

Thanks.

Jan Papež (honyczek)