Re: [opensuse-translation] Text for SUSEgreeter has been changed.
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 00:19:17 +0100
Op donderdag 24 januari 2013 14:44:40 schreef Raymond Wooninck:
Dear listmates,

During the 12.3 Polish Hackaton last weekend, the team discussed together
with Jos Poortvliet the current status of the text that is placed within
the KDE greeter.

A new version of the text was created and is now uploaded to the lcn
repository on svn.opensuse.org, ready to be translated.

It would be great if we could have the text translated within the next weeks
so that we can release this together with 12.3

Thanks.

Regards

Raymond
member of the openSUSE KDE Community team.

Translated to Dutch and committed.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf