Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization related bug in LiveCD
Am 16.01.2013 04:06, schrieb Luiz Fernando Ranghetti:

Maybe we should ask for help on lists that devels read (the ones which
can code) as we are on our own in this bug and I guess the majority of
us translators can't create a patch to fix this strange behaviour.

You would be surprised how often translators become developers because
a need arises - I heard they can read documentation too ;-)

Greetings, Stephan