Re: [opensuse-translation] Desktop files updated
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

So, there is no file where openSUSE translation are except in this
conflict file. (when there are conflicts, of courses).
That's it ?

Should we update this file (or others) to match the translations and
remove conflicts?

The conflicts file exists just for your information--with every merge it
will get overridden.

For every message listed there, you have basically two possibilities:

1/ If you think the upstream translation is better, use it in the
corresponding u-d-f*.po file.

2/ If you prefer your translation (SVN), it would be the best, if you
would try to submit your translation to the upstream project. Otherwise
you must wait until we stop merging; from that point in time on our
translations from the regular update-desktop-files*.po will win.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany