[opensuse-translation] Starting again: Factory/12.3
This morning I asked the developers to start with updating the POT files
in trunk for Factory/12.3.

I'll probably merge what we have in 'lcn' today or tomorrow. 'yast'
files are also updated, but first we must take a closer look whether old
stuff crept in again ;) Jiri is a little bit suspicious because of the
svn to git migration. I'll wait with merging the yast file until this
is sorted out.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany