Re: [opensuse-translation] Release Notes Update
Onsdag 11. juli 2012 09.30.36 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:
I'm submitting a release notes update now. Textual changes are rather
tiny, but I switched from <sect1> to <article> as the root element and
then will use the "official" DocBook style sheets for final formatting.

I hope this will not be bad to the merging process.

Currently, two translations are syntactically broken; I think these are
the problems:

nb : do not translate <command>, it is an inline element ;)

zh_CN: instead of "<a href=..." please use the DocBook tag, which is
<ulink url=...

This is JFYI, I do not want to blame you. All in all am very please
that you all manage these embedded DocBook XML fragments that well!

Sorry,

<command> must have been auto translated from my terminology database. Should
be fixed now.

Olav