Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:23:41 +0400
2012/7/9 Olav P. <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>:
S√łndag 8. juli 2012 23.22.32 skrev Alexander Melentyev:
Olav, it's a manual operation, available for everyone - don't wait for
a miracle to happen, each translation team can generate needed files
on its own.

Sounds like black magic to me :).

Perhaps you could point me towards the procedure?

Cheers

Olav
I prefer to see it as a white magic, even though it happens in black terminal =)
You can generate needed po-file from an existing pot with msginit
command, for instance:
msginit -i 50-pot/opensuse-org.pot -o nb/po/opensuse-org.nb.po --no-translator

I don't know your directory structure, so the listed command is
imaginary run from lcn root. You can edit it to your needs, see
details on this command in "man msginit".
--
Regards, Minton.