Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/
2012/6/7 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:
The POT file have been copied to i18n SVN repo. We must wait so that PO
files are generated for each lang. (I did it for french already and tested
PO import from svn to git and it is ok).

Guillaume
What do you think about a little naming unification? I mean, we
already have opensuse-org-theme.pot and software-opensuse-org.pot.
Would you mind to correct your script a little, so it generates
opensuse-org.pot instead of current opensuse_org.pot? I ask you about
the script only, since renaming existing SVN files is absolutely not
an issue here.
--
Regards, Minton.