Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization testing
Od: Stephan Kulow coolo@xxxxxxx
Datum: 05.6.2012 10:05:56

So if there is a bug in loading translations, file it in bugzilla. I

I'm not sure if it is a bug, or if translation changes from trunk are not
included in Beta 1. i don't know how it works...

change the language with F2 in the CD loader before starting the
installation and then it works, so I never notice if the yast loading is
broken.

yes, I used this settings too and verified at first step in installer, that
it's correct.

But wait, when I changed it to german, it was the same... maybe you were right
about not including translations??

Jan