Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization testing
On 05.06.2012 10:00, Andrea Turrini wrote:
Hi,

2012/6/5 <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I would like to make lokalization test of my language. So I thought that
it's engough to download Beta 1 DVD installer, choose at first Czech
language and next dialog steps will be in Czech. But they are in English.
Where is the mistake?

Not your mistake: since there is/was not enough space on the dvd,
Coolo removed the installer localization to make more space available.
I do not know whether currently there is enough space to add them
again.

You confuse CDs with DVDs. The CDs have a very small set of languages,
that's true - but the DVD has a *lot* including czech.

So if there is a bug in loading translations, file it in bugzilla. I
change the language with F2 in the CD loader before starting the
installation and then it works, so I never notice if the yast loading is
broken.

Greetings, Stephan

So how can I do localization testing. Is there another way? Or do I have to
wait to something?

No idea about this.