Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization testing
Hi,

2012/6/5 <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I would like to make lokalization test of my language. So I thought that it's
engough to download Beta 1 DVD installer, choose at first Czech language and
next dialog steps will be in Czech. But they are in English. Where is the
mistake?

Not your mistake: since there is/was not enough space on the dvd,
Coolo removed the installer localization to make more space available.
I do not know whether currently there is enough space to add them
again.

So how can I do localization testing. Is there another way? Or do I have to
wait to something?

No idea about this.

Best,
Andrea