Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:56:15 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 11:11:37 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
I no longer merge them and ignore them while building the openSUSE
translation packages--but they are probably still confusing...  I'm not
that what we should actually do with these files.

Do you want to move the translations itself too or just the .pot
files? Should we delete those files ourself or will you do it?

That's the question.  ATM, I just do not merge them and do not package
them.  Maybe, it is the best to move this stuff to a yast-sle (sle =
SUSE Linux Enterprise) directory?

Any news?

If I have understood correctly [1], we have to translate every file,
also SLE-related things since they are available in openSUSE:Factory
(but they will not be included in installation media).

Best,
Andrea

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2012-04/msg00143.html