[opensuse-translation] Merging _all_ yast files
ATM, I (again) merge _all_ yast files.

Some days ago, I talked to coolo and coolo explained to me that even in
the openSUSE context translations for all yast could be useful (because
all these yast modules are in the openSUSE:Factory repository). We just
do not ship all the modules on the installation medium and thus we can
and must not package those unneeded translations for the installation
medium.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany