Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with the verification scripts.
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2012-04-26 15:52, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Something strange is going on on your side; we are doing this all the
time. I submitted the following change with an invalid, but fuzzy
message:

And it was accepted?

Yes :)
Didn't I? :-?

[...]

Yes, I did, in the first post, see:

I did not remember it.

Maybe I'm confused and the messages were not fuzzy - that's the only
explanation remaining.

Yes, I also think so. I checked some old revisions of s390.es.po and
they were all valid.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany