Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with the verification scripts.
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Which brings another point: Errors in fuzzy strings should not render a
file not "commitable". The file was correct in the reviewed strings, it was
incorrect in three fuzzy strings. That's a bug somewhere, IMO.

Which kind of errors do you have in mind? If there are syntax errors
(e.g., missing quote), you are not allowed to submit it even if this
message is marked fuzzy. But other issues such as the wrong number of
format specifiers (%1, %2) or newline mismatches (\n) at the end of the
strings, it is not fatal for fuzzy messages. Does it work this way?

And I didn't notice because I'm using lokalize this time. When I finish a
file, I then review it again in kbabel, but as this one is not finished,
and I had two other finished files, I needed to commit.

As others explained it, either submit your work file by file or first
fix the invalid file and then commit the set. If you are not interested
in the invalid file at all, you can simply revert your change with:

snv revert invalid_file.po

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany