Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
Hi all,

2012/4/12 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 2012-04-12 11:22, Michael Skiba wrote:
If that's possible I think it's a good idea. I just want them out of our
working directories so that noone accidentally translates them and thus
wastes
translation/proofreading capacities on unused files.

Yes, please! :-)

If a .pot exists and not the .po, I usually find out and create it.

I have just noted that there has been an update regarding some of the
mentioned files.

Do you confirm that we can ignore such updates?

Best,
Andrea