Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:22:16 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 11:11:37 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Do you want to move the translations itself too or just the .pot
files? Should we delete those files ourself or will you do it?

That's the question. ATM, I just do not merge them and do not package
them. Maybe, it is the best to move this stuff to a yast-sle (sle =
SUSE Linux Enterprise) directory?
If that's possible I think it's a good idea. I just want them out of our
working directories so that noone accidentally translates them and thus wastes
translation/proofreading capacities on unused files.

Regards,
Michael